JOHANNESBURG – Bauba intends to raise an amount of R33 883 881.02 by way of a renounceable claw-back offer pursuant to which Bauba shareholders will be offered the right to subscribe for their pro rata portion of 109 302 842 Bauba shares, at a subscription price of R0.31 per Claw-Back Offer Share.
Pelagic Resources Pte Limited and/or Raubex Proprietary Limited (Underwriters), which currently hold 17.7% and 23.1% of the issued share capital of Bauba respectively, will underwrite the Claw-Back Offer at no underwriting fee.
SALIENT POINTS FOR THE FINANCIAL 2021 YEAR
- Revenue increased by 6,4% to R277,100 million (2020: R260,394 million).
- Total comprehensive loss for the period of R27,227 million (2020: R45,276 million).
- Investment in property, plant and equipment increased by 158,7% to R133,430 million (2020: R51,578 million).
- Basic and headline loss per share of 4,73 cents (2020: 8,07 cents).
- Provision of COVID-19 supplies to schools within local community.
- Continued supply of water to local community.
- Intention to raise R33,884 million by way of subscription to rights issue (pro-rata) of 109 302 842 shares at R0,31 per share.