Hulamin has announced its interim results for the period ended 30 June 2021. The Company’s condensed interim financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2021 were published on 31 August 2021.
- Group sales volume increased by 44% to 102 000 tons for the period ended 30 June 2021
- Revenue increased by 50% to R5.5 billion
- Operating profit improved by 166% to R78.61 million
- Free cash flow of R128 million
- Basic earnings per share increased by 139% to 29 cents per share
Richard Jacob, Hulamin Chief Executive Officer said: “The Group improved profit performance and generated free cash flows despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Hulamin Rolled Products sales increased by 43% and Hulamin Extrusions sales by 58% compared to the same period in 2020.
Both Rolled and Extruded Products continued their turnaround actions.
These include improvements to capacity utilisation, cost management, tight controls over working capital and a focus on sales growth and distribution. I am particularly pleased with the improvements shown by Hulamin Extrusions.”